If you're experiencing a
software problem with GPSS World, please fill out and submit the
following problem report form. You may also want to check out our list of known problems.
We cannot advise you on modeling questions, only software problems.
Services for model development are available at an hourly rate.
Unfortunately, since thousands of students use our
software, we are not always
able to respond to users of the Student Version.
Please be as specific as possible when describing the problem.
We may need to contact you for more information, such as if we have trouble reproducing the
problem you describe.
The following is a list of some of the problems
Fixed in 5.2.2
- A space problem allocating space to PLUS Procedures at
compilation time was fixed.
Fixed in 5.2.0
- Automatically Generated Experiments failed in a comparison to
UNSPECIFIED data elements.
Fixed in 5.1.1
- Models were inadvertently limited to 16095 Blocks.
- Function Followers were inadvertently limited to 144 points.
- Extremely long Strings were truncated under certain
- Run Procedure Name did not appear in newly generated
- Savevalue Window had incorrect column headers.
- Savevalue SNA incorrectly permitted assignment of an
UNSPECIFIED Matrix Element value.
- Block Entity Access form GATE or TEST Block failed.
- SCAN and EXAMINE Blocks updated statistics in the wrong
alternate destination Block.
- Integration did not complete when FEC was exhausted.
- INTEGRATE ON failed to initialize completely.
Fixed in 5.0.3
- DLL Conflicts on installation. Due to incorrect DLL update.Fixed by Microsoft Windows Installer.
- Error in Kernel32.dll. Due to incorrect DLL update.Fixed by Microsoft Windows Installer.
- System Error. Internal Exception. Occurs on Write(PolyCatenate())
- Bad Student Version Block Limit Error message.
- TRANSFER Fraction error. TRANSFER 1.000 incorrectly procedes to NSB.
- SELECT and COUNT Blocks make incorrect selection for floating point numbers.
- Program Exception can occur creating a Report Window.
- Unhandled exception using F12 on Windows XP.Workaround: Use Ctrl+F12.
No Longer Supported
- The BATCH option was created for DOS command operation and is
no longer supported.